Thursday, February 15, 2007

Great Time in the Philippines


I had a great week in the Philippines. I was there for 6 days, from Saturday, February 3rd to Thursday, February 8th. There were several highlights, but I will just share a few of them now.

I preached at Born in Zion Church on Sunday morning. The church is pastured by Rossanna Relucio (many of you know her). Before the service started, they had testimony time. Pastor Rossanna came forward and told the church how God had speaking to her all week about having a “glorious purpose.” And the amazing thing was that was the exact title of my message-“Glorious Purpose!” Rossanna even read from Colossians 1:10-17, and my text verse was Colossians 1:15-17. So God really confirmed the message. After the message we had a time of prayer. It was great to see the Holy Spirit move in that place.

During the week I spent most of my time at Zion Ministerial Institute in Antipolo. I taught for 4 days, 2 days on the 7 Dwelling Places of God and 2 days on the book of Colossians. I was able to complete all of the teaching in the allotted time, so that’s always good. There is a real anointing at the school and it is great to teach in that atmosphere. The worship there was awesome, as it always is. The peace and joy there is so strong it’s tangible. After worship Wednesday morning we prayed for all the students, and there was a real prophetic flow.

I also got to catch up with many old friends during my time there. Every day brought more opportunities for fellowship, whether at Faith Academy or with old friends from ZMI. It was really refreshing.

In short, my trip in the Philippines was a great time of being recharged by the Holy Spirit, as well of ministry. Of course, I missed Delia and Caleb the whole time, and am very happy to be back together with them now! But I look forward to many more times at ZMI Philippines in the future.

Until next time!

Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home