Friday, February 02, 2007

Trip to the Philippines

Tonight I leave for the Philippines! I'm really looking forward to returning to my "second home."

I will be there until Thursday night. On Sunday morning I will be speaking at Great Harvest for Jesus Church, and will then be teaching at Zion Ministerial Institute, Philippines, from Monday-Thursday. I'll spend 2 days on the 7 Dwelling Places of God and then 2 days on Colossians. There also could be other ministry opportunities. Please keep me in prayer for the anointing and revelation as I teach. Also, please pray that the students and church will be blessed.
And finally, please pray for Delia and Caleb as a I leave them behind in the Philippines. Thanks a lot!

I will post on the trip when I get back. Until then...God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home